Welcome to SK & P Cambodia Law Firm
Dear invaluable and respectful
Visitors & Clients !
SK & P Cambodia Law Group is the Cambodian law firm that was established with the permission N0: 860 k.m of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia. We are specialized in many areas, particularly family law issues, child protection, contract law, land law, banking, and criminal law, and provision of training in these areas.
As of 2017, we provide special offers for following legal serices:
We have built our reputation by providing clients with exceptional creative thinking, and a deep commitment to solving their problems. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our clients in a cost-effective manner.
We have a team of experts, include attorneys, professors, researchers and translators/ interpreters on top of our advisers and support staff. We are the experts that are committed to provide legal, research and other services of international standards in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Our attorneys have experience in government, UN agencies and legal NGOs. SK & P Cambodia Law Firm's team works in a democratic and friendly environment. The firm's major decisions are made by consensus, and all attorneys are encouraged to participate in firm governance.
First meeting of SK & P team members in late 2010 at the old office.
BRIEFING ON SK & P CAMBODIA LAW FIRM
I. ESTABLISHMENT & TEAM
- We are established by Permission N0: 860 k.m of the Bar Association (2010).
- Composition: Attorneys: 7, Legal Assistant(s):3, Accountant & Administrative Assistant: 1, Research
and training Consultants: 3, Translator and Interpreter : 1(3 languages: English-French-Khmer), and
- We have:full/part-time time attorneys, part time consultant and others as agents.ÂÂÂÂÂ
- Our Location is located in Phnom Penh Capital of Kingdom of Cambodia:
House No. C38, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sensok, 30meters off Russian Blvrd (Borei Teuk Thla,
II. PRO BONO AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Referral of poor people who need legal aid to legal aid NGOs where possible.
- Legal Advise to poor clients : poor clients who approached us will be provided assistance by interns or
young lawyers (started as of 2012).
- Tobacco Control and Alcohol Control are part of our regular activities that we cooperate with non-profit
NGOs, agencies and institutions.
- SEATCA Project on tobacco control in Cambodia 2009 – 2011 (completed), however we still cooperate with
SEATCA on case by case basis.
- Networking with international community such as SEATCA (regional) and Tobacco Free Kids (USA).
- CTFK (USA NGO): June 2012-December, 2012
- Advocacy: Bayon TV, ASEAT TV, Press Conference, National Radio.
- Awareness Raising through Vayo Radio talkshow under cooperation with the Bar Association of Cambodia.ÂÂÂÂÂ
This activivity was conducted free of charge. Three lawyers from our team dedicated our skills to this radio
- Cooperation: WHO in Cambodia, Ministry of Health and CMH.
- Discount for people with limited financial capacity. General discount 30%.
- Legal Intern(s): to assist young people to build their skills.
- Brief for law students.
- As part of pro-bono activities, KEO Sokea, Director of SK & P Law Firm voluntarily serves as member of the Board of Directors of two NGOS: GADC (member) and ANNOC (Chairperson).
III. COOPERATION AND COLLABORATION WITH OTHER AGENCIES AND EXPERTS
- SK & P Law Firm is the only number one law firm in Cambodia that is specialised in public health. The firm closely cooperates with WHO, CMH (Cambodia Movement for Health) and Ministry of Health to undertake activities concerning tobacco control and alcohol control.
- Current Partners: Aibi (Italian Adoption Agency), Aplus Consulting Co., Ltd.,
- SK & P Law Firm has very close cooperation with other international lawyers such as Chinese lawyer who is based in Phnom Penh Capital. Our cooperation includes establishment of private company, business consultation, land purchase, due diligence on land, land and property lease, legal opinions concerning investment, among other things. We also have relationship with American lawyer who is based in Phnom Penh.